Here we are at day six in the 31-day blog challenge! I am getting down this list slowly but surely... Number six, I am supposed to talk about three personality traits that I am proud of. Sometimes, it's hard for me to think about things that I am proud of and I will admit it's taken some time for me to even become proud of myself. Honestly, I am proud of myself for even writing this. 



First, I am super respectful. Especially of my elders. Respect in my book is super important and I cannot stand cocky people!! I always respect everyone for who they are. All people want to feel loved and respected. After all, it's what people deserve. Not everyone is going to be the same as you and it's important to realize that but also embrace someone's differentness. 

Even if I don't agree with someone. I am always trying to respect other beliefs and standpoints. Different opinions are fascinating to me. I always try to put myself in other people's shoes because you never know what it's like from the other side. Personally, I am a Christian and Jesus calls his believers to love all people and become more "Christ-like." So this is what I try to do in life to my best ability.

Secondly, I love my ability to be a complete dork and not care about what people think. We only live once! Why waste your time caring about what other people think? It's fun to be silly and lighthearted. I am a kid at heart. Watching kid shows and cartoons are a must in my book! What is the purpose of life if you are not having fun? No life to me at all! Who cares if my head is in the clouds at times...


Lastly, I am probably one of the most punctual people you will ever meet. If I say that I am going to be somewhere, I am always early or on time. I think I get this from my many years being in theatre and dance. The saying goes, "To be early is to be on time. To be on time is to be late and to be late is inexcusable." I also think it's because of my type of personality. If I am running late, I usually end up having a massive panic attack or bad anxiety and it's just not worth it. So, I pride myself on always being early or on time. This girl is mostly always early haha.


Well, there you have it. Those are three personality traits that I pride myself in having. That wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. What are the three things you like about yourself? Do you and I have anything in common? It's good to stop and think about what we like about ourselves once in a while. Everyone is different but everyone is important and special. I think the book The Help says it best, "You is kind. You is smart. You is important."


Have a wonderful day, afternoon, and night! 
xoxo,