Sweet Spot (Irresistible #1)
Author: Stella Rhys
Genre: Adult Contemporary Romance 
Publisher: Independently published
Published: March 30, 2017
My Rating: ★★

Our first meeting as neighbors was screwed from the start.He was hot. I was naked. And we had no chance in hell at ever being platonic. I’ll be the first to admit that I live at extremes. After going ten years locked in what felt like a dysfunctional marriage, I’m now decidedly boy-free. In nearly three years I’ve had no boyfriends, no flings, no dates and no sex. For the sake of my dream career, the sacrifice has been easy. At least it was. Until he came along. Lukas Hendricks. He’s rude, gorgeous, arrogant – a stone-carved wall of muscle and distraction. He’s everything I know to avoid but there’s no avoiding your next-door neighbor. Oh yeah. The man now lives three steps from me and to make matters worse, he crashed into my life while I was relaxed in the tub – mortifying to say the least and it went something like this: I was exposed. He looked. He laughed. And then I locked myself out. In short, Lukas Hendricks was trouble from the start. And me? I was – for the first time in years – about to be screwed.
Falling in love with your hot next-door neighbor. 
HOT, HOT! Yes, this is how I am going to start this review because that is the first word that comes to mind. If the book cover did not give away that in the slightest. I recently am having a sweet spot for hot, sexy time romance novels. HAHA. I have been breezing through them like nothing else. Yes, the novel may be predictable and that's why it didn't get five stars from me but this was just too good. I was smiling the entire time. 

The characters have a depth to them and I love Lukas so much. God, he is perfect. This would make a really cute movie. I am so glad I decided to pick this book up on a whim and I was pleasantly surprised. If you want a lustful but emotional ride... please pick this book up. It needs to become more well known because it is a gem. I could picture what was going on the entire time like a movie in my head. All the best books are like this in my opinion. I cannot wait to continue on with this series.


Stella Rhys is an author of contemporary romance and can't help but write it hot, steamy and borderline filthy (just kidding, it's flat-out filthy). Writing aside, she lives for coffee, the Yankees and cooking recipes way out of her league. She was born and raised in New York and now lives there with her husband and charmingly entitled fur baby.