I found this quiz via @deesreadingtree and I just had to do it! I love taking online personality quizzes! The original creator is Lorretta @Thelaughinglistener.



Make sure you follow her rules:
  1. Take all the quizzes down below and record your answers.
  2. No cheating. You take the quiz one time.
  3. Give credit to Lorretta @Thelaughinglistener
  4. Tag some friends to spread the fun
WHO I AM:

You're Evangeline!

She may not have a crown on her head (yet?), but Evangeline is already our Queen! She's fierce. Unstoppable. Cunning. Sassy. She has mastered the unique talent of complimenting and insulting someone all in the same sentence. We could go on and on, but basically, we bow down to your greatness!


WHO I AM:

You're Will Herondale & Julian Blackthorn!

You have the highest highs and the lowest lows. On your best day, you could conquer the world. You're headstrong, fun, and considerate. But don't let the bad days get you down. You have a habit of falling prey to insecurity and self-sacrificial tendencies, so keep looking ahead!


WHO I AM:

You would be a combination of Rowan and Asterin!

You may come off as stand-offish at first, but once a new friend earns your loyalty, they have it for life. Not without good reason. You've been through your fair share of struggles and are careful to protect yourself from more.


WHO I AM:

Effie Trinket!

Well, you're certainly no shrinking violet, are you? You stand out in a crowded room and like the finer things in life. But despite your flamboyant nature, you are one of the kindest and loving people out there and a dear friend. You may be surrounded by sorrow from time to time but you'll always be upbeat because you're you. Keep on smiling.


WHO I AM:

Neville Longbottom

You’re awkward and clumsy and hate being the center of attention. But you’re brave and big-hearted and people can always trust you to help them out in a bad situation.


WHO I AM:

Amren

Wise, vain, vicious, and unfathomably powerful, you are something not of this world. Your origins are as unknown as your power is vast, and your loyalties are few. People would be wise to stay on your good side - or risk becoming your dinner.


WHO I AM:

Noah Czerny

You are very observant and mostly keep to yourself. A little too naive and gullible of others, your willingness to trust leads to you getting hurt quite often. You are extremely kind and loyal to those you love.

WHO I AM:

Victoria

Yeah, no one better cross you. Mess with you and it's a death sentence. You're not one to play games and are willing to do whatever it takes to reach your goals — no matter how bloody it can get. But life doesn't always have to be filled with hate! Just blood. Lots of blood.


WHO I AM:

Cardan!

People naturally gravitate toward you. Although you may seem ambivalent on the outside, we know you care deep down. Deep, deep, deep, deep, deep down.


WHO I AM:

KAI

After the death of his mother and father Kai becomes Emperor at a very young age. He is kind and cares deeply for his people and country. Other world leaders believe he is too young to lead and try to pressure him into doing what they want. He always chooses what is right for his people even if he must sacrifice his own happiness.


So, I will admit I have not read all of these series and do not know who they are..... I was surprised it gave me Victoria for Twilight! I did not see that one coming. I would totally be Effie from The Hunger Games! I am also down to be Neville from Harry Potter. He has always been one of my favorites. Feel free to do this tag if you would like to. Let me know if you did in the comments down below. I would love to read your answers and what you got.

For now I tag: